Saturday, October 16, 2010

They Kiss Again


I know it's been over a year since we started with TKA, so after a long long think I decide to do a pre-release of TKA dubbed....This is the unfinish version...I will soon update with the full version as soon as I get the last two dubbers clips. And ofcourse a special thanks to all the dubbers who participate in this project! I am truly sorry for delaying this project but hopefully we can get the whole project be done some day...Lol..

Dubbers:
Yuan Xiang Qin - Sara Vang
Christine Robinson - Moze Moua
Lin Hao Mei - Wendy Thao
Luo Zhi Yi - Karen Yang
Pei Zi Yu - Karen Yang
Zhang Ni Na - Laj Siab Xiong
Liu Ya Nong - Karen Yang
Lin Chun Mei - Shoua Yang
Mary- Karen Yang
Jiang Zhi Shu- Bee Her
Jin Yuan Feng-Chi Meng
Jiang Yu Shu- Bee Her
Ouyang Gan-Vam Meej Chang
Yang Qi Tai- Ken Lo
Ah Qiao- Koob Meej Lee
Wang Hao Qian- Koob Meej Lee

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=209FE8AE73025F7C

4 comments:

  1. Hey Karen. This is Wendy. LOL... I'm wondering, who is Chi Meng? LOL... I totally forgot who is who. Refresh me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Wendy..that's Sara's boyfriend....since we need extra guys i ask sara to ask if her bf wants to help out, he's willing..but we'll see how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. LOL! No wonder, I'm like huh? Was he like a new person or someone that I just never knew? That's good to know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete